Thursday, January 15, 2009

Hateful Unicorn

Oh how I hate this cake. This was suppose to be a cute pink unicorn for a cute little girl turning six, who's only request for her birthday was the Pegasus webkinz, (who has been retired) the pony palace and a unicorn cake. So, we tried and failed miserably (at the cake). We laughed so hard at this cake. In the beginning it was an entire bust of a unicorn, whose mouth and nose drooped down so far off its face that it started to look like a pink ant eater, and then we watched as the head fell off. So, I took what cake we had left, and molded it into the one on the right, and tried to salvage the pink anteater unicorn who apparently was also a drag queen from the looks of her eye make up. When your six, you don't see all the things that go wrong with the cake. I'm hoping, she will just remember that when she turned six, she got two cakes, one of which was a unicorn that hopefully she imagines was wonderful.

No comments: