After the orignal gumball machine was made, my cute neighbor requested it in blue for Nicks birthday. We had a few leftover gumballs from the red one so we used them, I really wish the bowl was more full. While I'm complaining about it, the wrinkles and the tears in the fondant Argh! But like I said I'm learning as we go and practice will hopefully make us perfect. I've heard rumor he has hidden the jar of gumballs in his closet and sneaks them out occasionally. He is probably one of those brothers that saves his Halloween or Easter candy until everyone else has eaten theirs and then brings it out to tease the rest of us with it. We love you Nick!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
blue gumball machine
After the orignal gumball machine was made, my cute neighbor requested it in blue for Nicks birthday. We had a few leftover gumballs from the red one so we used them, I really wish the bowl was more full. While I'm complaining about it, the wrinkles and the tears in the fondant Argh! But like I said I'm learning as we go and practice will hopefully make us perfect. I've heard rumor he has hidden the jar of gumballs in his closet and sneaks them out occasionally. He is probably one of those brothers that saves his Halloween or Easter candy until everyone else has eaten theirs and then brings it out to tease the rest of us with it. We love you Nick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment