By far the most talked about cake at the boys birtday parties! He was pretty cool. He was very sloppy so I hope one day to redo sponge bob and give him the credit he deserves. We had to eat cake as soon as the boys got there otherwise Sponge Bob was going to dive into the table. His poor eyes were falling off and his head was slipping, which kindof added to the sponge bob look- I guess thats what happens when you take a sponge from the ocean!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Sponge Bob
By far the most talked about cake at the boys birtday parties! He was pretty cool. He was very sloppy so I hope one day to redo sponge bob and give him the credit he deserves. We had to eat cake as soon as the boys got there otherwise Sponge Bob was going to dive into the table. His poor eyes were falling off and his head was slipping, which kindof added to the sponge bob look- I guess thats what happens when you take a sponge from the ocean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment